Psychologist and Mental Health Counselor
Dr Debbie Joffe Ellis is a licensed psychologist (Australia) and mental health counselor (New York), and is affiliated with several major psychological associations and societies − including being a Member of the Australian Psychological Society, and an International Affiliate Member of the American Psychological Association. She has a doctorate in alternative medicine (MDAM) from the Indian Board of Alternative Medicine in affiliation with the World Health Organization, from whom she also received a gold medal (1993) in recognition of her service to the field of alternative and holistic medicine.
Dedicated to her husband, the great pioneering and remarkable psychologist Albert Ellis PhD, they worked together for several years giving public presentations and professional trainings on Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT), as well as collaborating on writing and research projects, until his death in 2007. She continues to present, practice and write about his groundbreaking approach of REBT.
She currently has a private practice in New York City, and also delivers lectures, workshops and seminars throughout the U.S.A. and across the globe.
Dr. Ellis-Joffe will be the keynote speaker at the 2012 Kentucky Mental Health Counselors Association Annual Conference, Somerset, KY. For Information contact Freda Tiller by emailing: email@example.com
- A Look At Albert Ellis And His Legacy (anthomas760.wordpress.com)
- What are the differences and similarities between American counseling association and American mental health counselors association (wiki.answers.com)
- They Don’t Teach You That in School (kenyatta2009.wordpress.com)
- REBT vs. eitheory for the win! (eitheory.com)
- Dr Debbie Joffe Ellis (eitheory.com)
- Josef Joffe: Behind Germany’s Dithering (online.wsj.com)
- Nicknames are fun (raycha11.wordpress.com)
- Debby Ferguson liked Dr. Mickaelle Dougherty’s profile (community.humanityhealing.net)
- A Guide to Rational Living (eitheory.com)
- What kind of psychologist is Albert Ellis (wiki.answers.com)