It will be important to say something about how you can measure your EI and its improvement. Simply, your success and failure at improving EI will be judged by a self-perceived measure. Fundamentally, only you will know if your emotional intelligence is improving. Only you will be capable of deciding on your level of emotional effectiveness and increased endurance. There are no standardized tests that will provide you with a more valuable measurement of how you identify, assess and make your emotions more manageable than you. If you don’t like your level of EI, you can improve it! It would be antithetical to rely on others to judge how well you are progressing. Remember, most people are nuts and can’t be trusted to give you a fair, unbiased evaluation of your EI.
Nothing can better bring you peace than yourself.
- You can really push my buttons! (eitheory.com)
- The Bio-Psycho-Social Model (eitheory.com)
- Emotional Intelligence Coaching is excellent for increasing civility (angerblog.wordpress.com)
- The Force of Criticism (eitheory.com)
- Emotional Intelligence (cherrypdtraining.wordpress.com)
- Happiness (eitheory.com)
- Measuring Your Emotional Intelligence (eitheory.com)
- Emotional intelligence is key to success (angerblog.wordpress.com)
- Emotional Intelligence for business performance (angerblog.wordpress.com)
- If Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is More Important than (IQ), These are Five Key Skills for Raising Your Emotional Intelligence! (heninuraini.wordpress.com)