Michael Cornwall, PhD is an author, lecturer, clinical supervisor, educator and a therapist in private practice specializing in emotion intelligence / rational emotive behavior (EI / REBT) therapy. He is the author of Go Suck a Lemon: Strategies for Improving Your Emotional Intelligence.
Dr. Cornwall is available for EI coaching, as well as training in rational emotive behavior therapy (REBT) and cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) for individuals and groups. Contact him at email@example.com or by calling (502) 381-5617. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal accepted.
- You can really push my buttons! (eitheory.com)
- The Bio-Psycho-Social Model (eitheory.com)
- REBT vs. eitheory for the win! (eitheory.com)
- Happiness (eitheory.com)
- The Force of Criticism (eitheory.com)
- EITheory: A Biopsychosocial Intervention Model (eitheory.com)
- Learn Your ABCs (eitheory.com)
- Emotional Intelligence Coaching is excellent for increasing civility (angerblog.wordpress.com)
- Emotional Intelligence (cherrypdtraining.wordpress.com)
- Social Problem Solving (eitheory.com)
- Emotional Intelligence – Best Practice (eitheory.com)
- Emotional Intelligence Theory (prnewswire.com)