Welcome to eitheory.com
All information presented via eitheory.com, either in text, voice recording or any other format, is for educational, entertainment and historical purposes only. The information herein is not intended to diagnose or treat any type of illness or medical condition.
All eitheory.com texts are copyrighted by Michael Cornwall, PhD, LLC. Articles written by Michael Cornwall for eitheory.com may be reprinted as long as a link is included to http://www.eitheory.com and the proper credit for the article is attributed to the author.
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding emotional intelligence theory, mental health or the biopsychosocial intervention strategies. Please remember to make your comments in the box at the end of the article.
Michael Cornwall 1 February 2011
- REBT vs. eitheory for the win! (eitheory.com)
- EITheory: A Biopsychosocial Intervention Model (eitheory.com)
- The Bio-Psycho-Social Model (eitheory.com)
- All Behavior Has a Purpose (eitheory.com)
- Emotional Intelligence Theory (prnewswire.com)
- Emotional Intelligence: The Benefits of Singing the Blues | CNN (philbowmanconsulting.com)
- Emotional Intelligence and Locus of Control (eitheory.com)
- Articulated Thought and EI Theory (eitheory.com)
- Great Blog for BPD, Emotional Intelligence, & Stress Relief (rosecityremona.wordpress.com)
- Familiarity Breeds Competence (eitheory.com)
- We truly are a culture of nut-heads (eitheory.com)
- You can really push my buttons! (eitheory.com)
- Happiness (eitheory.com)